Saturday, August 8, 2009

Obama's Health Plan

I have to admit I have been lazy aboout reading much about Obama's healt plan proposal...

But at the urging of some of our friends I think I need to read more and learn more.

Here's an article that happend to be on Comcast.net's News Headlines this morning...

"The America I know and love is not one in which my parents or my baby with Down Syndrome will have to stand in front of Obama's 'death panel' so his bureaucrats can decide, based on a subjective judgment of their 'level of productivity in society,' whether they are worthy of health care," the former Republican vice presidential candidate wrote.

Read the rest of Palin's comments in the story here.

Anyone else have links or stories to share? I am going to find a link one of Cheryl's friends gave us to a disturbing paragraph about senior citizens...

No comments: